JDBRS_GetColumnSpecs of data item SOFLG failed

w2vijay

w2vijay

Well Known Member
Hello All,

In any event rule pane, when I click on table I/O button and select update/fetch single/insert I get a message box with error message

JDBRS_GetColumnSpecs of data item SOFLG failed. See JDE.LOG for details.
After ok another screen will display to choose the table, view etc.

This comes only first time after you login to JDE. If you logout and login again and try to choose update or insert the error pops up. I reviewed some posts here and removed the dd spec files: but no luck
dddict (.ddb, .xdb)
ddtext (.ddb, .xdb)
glbltbl (.ddb, .xdb)
I have a requirement to update shipment number in F4211. searched for business function and did not find suitable. Trying to update with table IO but this error stops me.

Any other ideas to resolve this issue.

Do a get on F4211, clear the glbltbl.xdb and glbltbl.ddb files, log off and log back in. See if the error goes away.

Hari,

Thanks for the reply.

The message is not specific to F4211 table. It appears when I choose fetchsingle/insert/update statements. I did remove the dd specs, but it did not reslove the issue.

Solution: JDBRS_GetColumnSpecs SOFLG failed

The error JDBRS_GetColumnSpecs is when the application have a variable but no in use. Only exist in the code jde and the item don't exist in the data dictionary. don't need create the item

only needed erase this variable in the application
you can search in the form and delete the variable
now you save and validate event rules and close application
now try click on table I/O button and select update/fetch single/insert no message error.

Back