Invoice Print - Speed

Googly

I am developing an application which will show typical invoice with ordered items & other invoice related information. As per design, this application triggers "Invoice Print" to printer.

Requirement is Invoice should be printed in 10 seconds when it is triggered from invoice application screen. Can you clarify, is this achievable in JDE?

Hi Venkat again,

[ QUOTE ]
Invoice should be printed in 10 seconds when it is triggered from invoice application screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, this is also cloudy at least for me.
Do you want 10 sec delay or should print in this time frame?
How the UBE is called (From an APPL)?
Where UBE will be submitted - Locally/On Server?
Do you want a hard printout on a local printer or just pop-up the produced PDF?

...and what about your release, SP/TS level and platform????

Waiting....

Zoltán

I don't think it will be promised, since too many reasons. But you may try that: create special invoice print version to run at job queue "ABC" which no other version can be assigned as job queue. or another word, UBE will be submitted and processed right away, never be in waiting status.

Although you are missing lot of info in your post.

There are lots of parameters involved to make this happen. Apart from the server and your infrastructure you also have to make setup as said above. From one of your post it seems that your data is coming from Mexico so your network also plays a part in this.

Hope this helps. And dont forget to post more info and your E1 platform info in post.

Chan

Back