Invoice Copies INVC

carongui

Hi,
We run E1 8.11 SP1, Tools Release 8.97.
Some of our customers require several copies of invoices (otherwise they do not pay them or send them back!). In Billing Info in Customer Master, there is field INVC to meet such requirements as per its desciption. However, as per enhancement SAR 8608379, this functionality does not work. I tried to push them to fix it but no luck! We automatically print hundreds of invoices per week thus users cannot check each of them and print additional copies manually.
Have any of you had the same requirement and found a workaround?
Thanks,
Guillaume CARON
JDE Distribution Manager
Stoneridge Electronics AB

Hi.

we use this field, as we have the same requirement.

We have implemented this in our Formscape report for invoice. in plain JDE report, I think this is not possible to implement. Perhaps this is possible with BI publisher also

Thanks clmates!
We do use BIPublisher for our invoices (embedded version). Do you know how we could implement this with BIP or was it just a wild guess from you?

Hi.

I haver read a post regarding this in the BI publisher sub forum in this site. make a searh :)

Did that before replying to you but could not find anything. In case you remember it, please forward to me. Otherwise I will create a post in BIP sub forum.
Thanks!

Back