I would like to share this Private Message

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi JDEList,

I would like to share with you the following Private Message, leaving the sender to be anonymous, who has no post on JDEList as of yet, though registered already cca. 4 monthes ago. I recently received this.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I have a qury realated leave applicatin form design & coding.Username,password.password is incorrect then display the message password is incorrect & change password also display the form.when employeee takes the leave from master employee leave table minus the taken leave & display the updated record.
reply soon.very urgent

[/ QUOTE ]

Any comment?

Regards,

Zoltán

Oh my gosh - it said "reply soon.very urgent". you need to respond to that insightful question as soon as possible. It might be a matter of national security or life or death. Please keep us informed,we're on the edge of our seats.....

[ QUOTE ]
Hi JDEList,

I would like to share with you the following Private Message, leaving the sender to be anonymous, who has no post on JDEList as of yet, though registered already cca. 4 monthes ago. I recently received this.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I have a qury realated leave applicatin form design & coding.Username,password.password is incorrect then display the message password is incorrect & change password also display the form.when employeee takes the leave from master employee leave table minus the taken leave & display the updated record.
reply soon.very urgent

[/ QUOTE ]

Any comment?

Regards,

Zoltán

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoltan,

I get PM's like these as well and even direct emails to my email account because I list it in my signature. If someone has a genuine need and has obviously already tried to help themselves then I do my best to respond.

There is a clear difference between someone who has tried to make something work and has composed a polite request for help and this person. If a poster cannot give a question their full attention they won't give full attention to the answer and your volunteer effort will be wasted.

While we all try to be helpful on the list we are not obligated to respond. After all we all have day jobs and bosses to satisfy, right?
wink.gif

I must have not had enough caffine to wake up my brain, but I can’t even read that. Maybe it is written in some sort of code???? Like every 3rd letter reveals the hidden message?

Zoltán,

Here is my attempt at a translation:

Oringinal:

[ QUOTE ]
reply soon.very urgent

[/ QUOTE ]

And my translation:

[ QUOTE ]
I have a query related to leave application form design & coding.

For Username and password entry: if password is incorrect then display the message "password is incorrect please change password" and display the log on form.

When an employeee takes leave, update them master employee leave table for the leave taken & display the updated record.

Please reply soon as this is very urgent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no hint of an idea as to what application is being referred to here. Or, in fact, any tables. Or what (HR?) package is being used - it could be SAP for all I know. Apologies to all SAP users out there. Zoltán, are you an SAP expert?

Back