How to show 0.00 instead of .00 from UBE

Andy_Ng

Does anyone know which edit code can show 0.00 instead of .00 from the Report designer??

Andy_Ng,

I tried to find an display edit code that displayed "0" as "0.00" instead of ".00" at once stage and could not find one. However as a work around, depending on the type of section, create a text constant "0.00" placing it on top of the numeric variable and in the Do Section ER if the numeric variable is 0 then hide the numeric variable and show the text constant "0.00" else show the numeric variable and hide the text constant "0.00" (using the hide and show system functions).

Hope this helps.

Thanks, what about if the value is .04? anyway we can have it to show in 0.04? Cause user not accept some of our external document(A/R invoice, PO, sales invoice...etc) to have value show in .04(security reason)

Hi Andy,

If you are a developer then you can use coding to place "0" in front of such values.

Best regards.

Thanks for the suggestion, i know we can put coding to do it, it will come up with other issues

1) put coding for all numeric fields in 1 UBE??
2) put coding for all UBE??

May be need to develop a business function....Any better way anyone???

Hi Andy,

If my memory serves me well, I experienced in the past, that .00 and 0.00 formats sometimes depends on the font type and size of the RV.

You can play a bit with font type and size, if you think, it could be a solution for you.

Are these values currencies or not or mixed (e.g quantity and currency too)?

Good luck,

Zoltán

This can also have something to to with regional settings if it is windows. You can set it to show leading zeros.

This is the same as with the , or . as decimal separator.

Patrick

Back