How to program a C Business Function?

Ignacio Rafael

Hello everybody, one consultant has told me that maybe we are going to have a new customer, where I'll have to modify or program C Business Functions
confused.gif

Since I began in the JD Edwards world five years ago, I have never programmed in C, I have only seen some C Business Unit in order to know how do they work
smirk.gif

In my study years I have learnt to program sequently in C, but when I saw a JD Edwards C Business Unit I've realized that the JD Edwards C is very different form the C I've studied
shocked.gif

However in the next weeks I'll have to modify some C Business Functions. I have already looked for documentation in Oracle website, but I couldn't find out anything
frown.gif

Could anyone help me to find some documentation about my problem. I would like Spanish documentaton, but I can understand English
laugh.gif

Thank you very much for your help!
wink.gif

Ignacio,

You are in for a good workout....

When you get to those 'specific' question - don't hesitate to ask the list. There are some VERY Talented folks on here!

There is a BSFN Guide to E1 - I glanced through my shortcuts and couldn't find it. Maybe one of the other listers can provide it for (us??)

(db)

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for the help, I'm going to add the link you've provided to my Favourites. Is there any downloadble manual in PDF or another format?
crazy.gif

Thanks a lot again!.

Back