How to add a custom grid row add do some calculation

jde.learner

Hi,
I want to add a custom grid row to one of my form (say find-brows), which will add the open-amount for a customer (being displayed on the form). I can do that on a edit field of the form (form control) but I need to do this on the grid itself , so that it will show the amount-open and corresponding total amount open (below the amount open rows) in the grid itself, can ny one suggest me the possible way out!

Regards

Hi Pradipta,

In the first round check the System Functions named as "*Grid Buffer*" under Grid Category, and maybe you can figure out the solution yourself.

If you will have problems, how to do it, let us know. Thanks.

...and do not forget next time(s) to attach your release/system info to your post(s).

Regards & Read you later,

Zoltán

i agree with zoltan. also, there are already a cpl of standard apps that have this logic built in, you could check them out as well for inspiration. can't think of any examples right now though, so u'll have to look for yourself
cool.gif

Thanx Zoltan; Thanx Omer.
Thanx for your valuable inputs, thanx for your clues.
I got the answer. I think it is "Insert Grid Buffer Row" sys function, I already implemented but if there is any better way to do it please advice...
laugh.gif

Hi Pradipta,

Thanks for your update.

[ QUOTE ]
but if there is any better way to do it please advice...

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean "better? Isn't it good enough?
cool.gif

Regards,

Zoltán

Back