Help with Routing Options - Transportation

Naza

Naza

I need to get a new route, for a load that has been modified, for example..an existing load in status APPROVED, has been modified, and the field CARS into F4960 is new and valid, haw can i get a new route valid, with out gou to routing Options into the P4960.

Zorry for my terrible english...

Saludos desde Cordoba.

If i exactly understand you question then you want the new route to be selected when you go into the load screen rather then going into routing options and selecting one. I think you can do it by setting auto selection flag to 1 when you create the routes.

Thanks,

Chan, maybe i dont express correctly, but i need to assign a new route to a load, with out entry to P4960, i need to do this with bussines functions or ner..

thak for help me.

Hola,
Yes then you can exactly do this by setting this flag on all routing options. When a load is created it will automatically attach the best route to the shipment you dont have to go to screen to attach.
If some functional guy can endorse it.

Hope this helps.

Nazareno,

The group needs the conditions about why you need to change the routing. The answer the group provides to you will depend on the conditions for changing the route. The conditions will help determine why you need a BSFN or NER instead of changing the route interactively. Examples for change routing might be:
- Availability in carriers
- Changes in routing charges

The frequency and circumstances (when and why) to change routes will determine if there is an existing solution to your problem OR if a custom solution is best.

Please provide the conditions for your need to change routings.

Regards,

Estimados,
the cause because i need to get a ner or a bf to get a new routing for a load is the following:
- There are a custom that provides a app to the users where they can change for examplo de CARS or the CRCD for the load, this situation demand to the custom get a new valid route without have to go to the standars app to get a valid route.

Saludos

Back