Gross Order Amount (OTOT) field on F4201

Mistake

Hi,

If I change Order Amount (Order Quantity or Extended Price fields) on SO Detail screen on P4210, I'd want the Gross Order Amount field OTOT on F4201 to be updated accordingly. However, OTOT field remains zero even though TOT1 field on F4211 changes. Do I have to set any PO values on P4210 for the Header Table to be updated or does it depend on any other factors?

Thanks,
ERP 8.0, SP 22, SQL server

I think there is option existing to check if to update the header if detail line is changed.
Do some research and you should find it.

Chan

Hi Chan,

Sorry for the late reply as I was on off. Yes, there is a PO item "Update Header To Detail". It's already set to 1. But, it's still not updating F4201 table. :-(

Hi,

One thing you may want to check is if the Order Lines(s) are Future Committed, i.e. is the Requested Date on the Sales Order Detail Line(s) beyond the Commitment Window (Current Date + Specific Commitment Days Specified in Branch Plant Constants)

Also are you running the Sales Order Repost Program, R42995, on a periodic basis, which would update OTOT as the Sales Order Line(s) are no longer outside the Commitment Window.

Hi,

It was an issue with a database trigger that some Oracle developer created on F4201 table. He did not communicate with us properly, so it took plenty of time to figure it out. Parora & Chan, thank you for your help!

Back