• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Getting Error -".NoAvailableAreaException: Not enough rendering area. Please look into the incomplete output file for cause"

PatilD

Getting Error -\".NoAvailableAreaException: Not enough rendering area. Please look into the incomplete output file for cause\"

Hi List,
I'm getting such error :".NoAvailableAreaException: Not enough rendering area. Please look into the incomplete output file for cause",
I've applied many remedies like, change in page layout,row properties, .
The rtf works fine for lower XML data i.e. upto 400KB, but beyond this , it gets error. If I remove the for loop in Footer then its working but the footer printed is incomplete.

Please suggest the remedies.
Thanks in Advance

reivilo78

Re: Getting Error -\".NoAvailableAreaException: Not enough rendering area. Please look into the incomplete output file for cause\"

Can you upload RTF and XML somewhere?