financial reports sequencing totals

daveb

I'm new to FRW, but have extensive experience in std report writing

I am trying to do some financial reports in Oneworld XE that were orginally done in FASTR. When i try to replicate the sequencing it messes up the level-brek totals.
In the FASTR version next to the sequencing is the option to print totals, i can't find the equivilant in oneworld.

The sequencing on the report is RP02,OBJ,SUB,MCU.

The totals are only displaying on the lowest level break and not on OBJ which is where i want a total. if i remove the lower level breaks, i lose the level of detail

XE, SP19

Have you tried adding aggregates in the level break section? You just want a total per break right? "Section, Add Aggregates" and you can total whatever you would like.

its a financial report, so you can't have level break section. the totals are in-section totals displayed by JDE based on sequence and level breaks. my problem is that i want to see where JDE figures out what totals to display and change that

daveb,
On the screen that you define the section sorting, go to the "Define Sort Properties" tab. On that tab, you can tell it to level break on OBJ by checking in the Level Break Column. For each check mark, it will create a level break and total. Hope this helps.

Janine

its a financial report, so you can't have level break section. the totals are in-section totals displayed by JDE based on sequence and level breaks. my problem is that i want to see where JDE figures out what totals to display and change that
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=OWDEV&Number=45519
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World« / XE Developers mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards«

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

OW B733.1 SP 14.2 AS400

daves,
I tried to email this post previously, so I apologize if it shows up twice.

On the screen that you define the section sorting, go to the "Define Sort Properties" tab. On that tab, you can tell it to level break on OBJ by checking in the Level Break Column. For each check mark, it will create a level break and total. Hope this helps.

Janine

Back