In F3111, how do the fields

UORG Units - Order/Transaction Quantity
TRQT Quantity Available
SOCN Units - Quantity Canceled/Scrapped
SOBK Units - Qty Backordered/Held
CTS1 Hours - Unaccounted Direct Labor
QNTA Units - Quantity Commited

get populated and at what stages.
I am currently unable to access the system to try a simulation and see for myself, but need this info fast to help a user query.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Regards,

Tej

You will always get a good knowledge if you push through a few examples and watch the Table in UTB. However, here is a brief rundown from the top of my head:

UORG = Original Order Quantity (how many you need)
TRQT = Transacted Qty (how many issued)
SOCN = Qty Scrapped
SOBK (unused by Manufacturing)
CTS1 Unnaccounted Units (number of issues not accounted for by R31802)
QNTA = Quantity Commited usually the same as TRQT and (I believe equal to the Hard Commitments)

I could be wrong but I think it is as simple as this for Manufacturing. The P31113, R31802 and the Component Scrap Program update these columns. Remember that F3111 is used by CSMS and by Plant & Equipment Maintenance.

Also try a component with a different Component UOM from the Primary in your tests... This may show up some subtle differences & give greater insight.

THANKS BROWN,

as i told you i am unable to access my system for a few days, so i cant try this stuff and check the UTB.

just one more thing then as per your reply i understand THAT

SOBK = UORG - (TRQT+SOCN).

However, this does not reconcile with the UTB extracts that i have on hand for a problem work order.
For that WO, the following details appear.
UORG = 571.201
TRQT=571.201
SOCN= 0
SOBK=571.201
CTSI = 0
QNTA=571.201

Can u help pls.

Best Regards,

TEJ

As I said, SOBK is not used by Manufacturing and I don't really know where it comes from. It just seems to be the same as UORG.

And my name is Mark. Cheers!

Hi Mark,
This is from the Data Dictionary for SOBK:

The number of units backordered in Sales Order Management or in Work Order Processing, using either the entered or the primary unit of measure defined for this item.

Regards,
Dave

Back