F0301- Amount Open Order

tmackin

Reputable Poster
Seems we have quotes updating A5APRC so that when we try to report on customers with open amounts or try to list those customers with no activity since xx/xx/xx and no open $$ the results are not "true". Is there a way to stop quotes from posting to F0301?

TIA

First of all F0301 is obsolete and F03012 should be used.

The system will create the order amount in the field (OTOT) in the Sales Order Header (F4201) file. Then the system will add up all of the (OTOT) amounts for a given customer and create the value in the Amount Open Order (ARPC) field in the Customer Master (F03012) file.

To prevent quotes from adding to the open order totals in F03012 try this. Enter the quotes using a version of order entry P4210 with processing option #2 on the Commitment tab set to 1 or 2. If this option is filled to commit quantity to the either one of the Other Quantity buckets, the information may not display. Future commitments will not display until you run Re-Commit Future Orders (R42995).

If this does not work then you have no option but to run your query of F4211/F03B11 instead of F03012.

Thanks,
Matt

[ QUOTE ]

The system will create the order amount in the field (OTOT) in the Sales Order Header (F4201) file. Then the system will add up all of the (OTOT) amounts for a given customer and create the value in the Amount Open Order (ARPC) field in the Customer Master (F03012) file.

To prevent quotes from adding to the open order totals in F03012 try this. Enter the quotes using a version of order entry P4210 with processing option #2 on the Commitment tab set to 1 or 2. If this option is filled to commit quantity to the either one of the Other Quantity buckets, the information may not display. Future commitments will not display until you run Re-Commit Future Orders (R42995).

If this does not work then you have no option but to run your query of F4211/F03B11 instead of F03012.

Thanks,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Matt,

I am hoping you know where or how I can obtain how much money is still owed or has been paid to a contract.

I am working on a Job Cost report, but they want to include Contract info, such as Original, Change Orders, Revised, Billed to Date and Received to Date.

I retrieved the Original, Revised and Billed via the Get Contract Summary business function.
I cheated on the Change Orders by simply subtracting the Original from the Revised, but would rather tally up the change orders.
In the F03B11 table, I see the AAP field, but I do not find a link to the contract in that table.

Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated.

~Kelli

Matt,

Disregard my previous post (shown below). I have found in the F03B11 table the project/contract reference/link. I guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees, huh?!

~Kelli

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Matt,

I am hoping you know where or how I can obtain how much money is still owed or has been paid to a contract.

I am working on a Job Cost report, but they want to include Contract info, such as Original, Change Orders, Revised, Billed to Date and Received to Date.

I retrieved the Original, Revised and Billed via the Get Contract Summary business function.
I cheated on the Change Orders by simply subtracting the Original from the Revised, but would rather tally up the change orders.
In the F03B11 table, I see the AAP field, but I do not find a link to the contract in that table.

Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated.

~Kelli

[/ QUOTE ]

Back
Top Bottom