Error Building JDE Client Package

Daryl

Our BuildError.txt file states:

11/20/2009 22:14:01 0 ERROR: GBRLINK SPEC Insert Failed: R55155001 Form: S20 Ctrl: 0. Error: Invalid TAM offset!
11/20/2009 22:14:01 0 ERROR: GBRLINK SPEC Insert Failed: R55155001 Form: S21 Ctrl: 0. Error: Invalid TAM offset!
11/20/2009 22:14:01 0 ERROR: GBRLINK SPEC Insert Failed: R55155001 Form: S22 Ctrl: 0. Error: Invalid TAM offset!

A DV client package build hung on fat client #2.
A reboot allowed the package to recompile on #2.
The transfer specs was fine to PY.
The PY package now hungs on client #2.
Client #1 & client #2 are the same regarding this build.
They both hang after a few minutes and activeconsole process uses approx 50% of the CPU with the CPU pegged at 100% indefinitely.
It stoppps writing to the debug log too.
I've checked out and checked in the specs in DV, retransferred and checked out and checked in in PY.
No difference. I've bounced the local services related to JDE on the client.
No difference.
We are on 8.11 base 8.94M (please don't reply with 'upgrade' because we can't right now). In 5 years on this system, I've neer seem an issue quite like this.
Ideas? Thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

1. Try disabling the antivirus on the build client
2. Have you tried running a CHKDSK on the build client?
3. Are there any errors on Windows Event Viewer?

Thanks for your reply.
This is occurring on both of the fat clients we use to build packages.

There is nothing in the event viewer from this timeframe.

The clients are remote to me (one is a physical PC and the other virtual I believe with backend SAN disk), so I cannot run CHKDSK since I believe it requires a reboot and is set to run before Windows starts to be able to check files which Windows normally locks. I doubt that this is the issue since it is occurring on 2 machines with completely different disks.

As for the Antivirus, I will try to get that disabled.
It is locked out at the taskbar from disablement.
If the services are stopped, they restart.

Has anyone ever seen this particular issue before????

Back