ER for Data Selection

martinez

Hi!

Im currently customizing the Consolidated Income Statement. In the vanilla report (R103121) the Company Nos are hard coded in the Data Selection, but the client wants the Company Nos. should be passed through Processing Option. I have tried to write the ER in the initialise section of the Tabular Detail Section. But somehow, the report is not giving the correct values. Can anyone tell me how to write ER in the Initialise Section for the following Query

Where BC Object Account(F0901) greater than or equal to 400000
And BC Ledger Type (F0902) is equal to "AA", "BA"
And BC Company (F0901) is equal to "02100", "02200", "02300", "02400"

regards,
leizel martinez

You can set the data selection directly to the processing option value. Create one or more Processing Options using CO or another company alias, than go to the data selection for the version you are working with and set the data selection BC Company (F0901) (CO) = (whatever name you gave the "Company Processing Option) [PO]. You can use "and" junctions to set more than one processing option each for one company number

developerCH

But when will BC Company = ' 0100' AND BC Company = ' 0110' ever be true?

Data Selection:

If BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyOne and
BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyTwo and
BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyThr and

etc....

Sorry I meant:

If BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyOne or
BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyTwo or
BC Company (F0901) (CO) is equal to PO CompanyThr or

etc...

Leizel,

Some time ago I was confused as to the relationship between ER data selection and version data selection. So I did some investigation/testing and documented the results. I was able to find the document again and have attached to to this post. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• 68503-Data Selection and Event Rule.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 89
Thank YOU, Peter!
I'd be happy to see your helpful document on the Downloads Forum.

Hi All

Thanks for all your good suggestions. I have solved the problem.

Regards,

Leizel Martinez

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

Back
Top Bottom