E1 9.0 / TS 8.98: Documentation on European Union SEPA Payments?

guvoko

guvoko

I am looking for documentation (functional + prerequisites) on European Union SEPA Payments for our environment. We are on JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0, Tools 8.98. I found some documentation referring to higher JDE versions, like "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Localizations for European Reporting and SEPA Processing Implementation Guide Release 9.1". I suspect this manual is not fully usable for us. Is there any documentation for 9.0/8.98 available?

On the Customer Connection look for the pdf "Working with payment transfer xml file for sepa". Document dated may 2008. Download the latest ESU containing the R744002 because they added a UDC to define replacement characters. For instance é à è, ... can't be used.
Other info can be found searching for SEPA en selecting EnterprisOne and make test files and send to your bank. For instance the Belgian Banks don't accept the xml created by Oracle they require a variant of the general document. As far as I can see in the bug database this is similar in Germany and France.

Back