Consolidate invoice at the DC level

Nicky66

Hello,
We have a customer that sends us EDI purchase order (850 transaction) (SDQ order.) We have to set up a cross reference table in our system to set the ship to location and the DC they belong to (in our case two DCs). Customer requires us to send them consolidated invoice and ASN at the DC level. Has anyone worked with a customer that had the same requirement?
Not sure how to make this work since the DC number are not set up in the address book rather a bill to is set up. Please help.

I recommend studying 'Invoice Consolidation'. Learn its underpinnings. Is it possible to restructure/align your process so you can use JDE Invoice Consolidation process as is?
Or what customization of JDE programs are you willing to do?

Eric,
I have researched JDE invoice consolidation and I know how it is used. The problem is the customer sends the order with all the ship to locations (that is all stores - from different DC) . We receive the order under a Bill to number. Internally we have to set up a cross reference table to assign ship to address number to the store location number and also a field that is populated with the DC number. we do not set up a DC address number in the system.
Is there a way in JDE to set up this relationship. That is:

Bill to: 1111111
DC #1: 2222222 DC#2: 3333333
STORE: 2222211 STORE:3333311
2222212 3333312

The requirement is to create one invoice and one ASN at the DC level. Is there a way you think this can be accomplished within JDE? Yes I am willing to create custom programs as long as I am not going to heavily modify financial programs.

Thanks

Back