Check Cleared Field in JDE

enicholas

I work in the finance group and we use JDE world and are currently implementing JDE E1. My question is simple, is there a check cleared field in JDE that can be populated -via file import - that would represent the date the check cleared the bank? We are inundated with request asking 'Has this check cleared?' and we are looking for a solutin that would allow users to check this for themselves. If this is available, can you please provide screen #'s etc. and any other information you think is necessary. Thank you in advance for all your advice. It is truly appreciated.

Like World, E1 has an automated check reconciliation program that allows import of a bank file of cleared checks. I'm not in front of E1 currently but the same fields of the F0911 get updated during the reconciliation process.

To add to Alex's comment, it is the DKC field in the F0911 table that gets updated with the import of the bank file of cleared checks. There is also a VLDT field in the F0413 which is indicated as "Cleared Date" in the P0413M application (Void Payment Entry - Work with Payments). However, by default, the R04572 populates this field with the Payment Date. With our modifications to the R04572 we no longer have the VLDT populated via the R04572. Instead, we provided the users with an Update UBE that copies the DKC from the F0911 to the VLDT in the F0413. This way A/P users can see when the checks cleared the bank as well, and it is more logical for them to be able to see that from the Payment Inquiry instead of the G/L.

Back