Business Services AuthorizationException

KSK

KSK

Well Known Member
Hi,

I have created a Business Service Applicaton(JP55H0L1) in E900 Demo , BSSV will call one Business Function B0100021 –Fomatted Address ,

Final output will take input address number information and display the address of that input address number.

Issue) Getting Internal Server error in the final output XML file as shown below, please give the solution to overcome this error.

Thanks in advance

<env:Envelope
xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:ns0="http://oracle.e1.bssv.JP55HOL1/types/">
<env:Body>
<env:Fault>
<faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Internal Server Error (Caught exception while handling request: oracle.e1.bssvfoundation.exception.E1AuthorizationException: User is not authorized to invoke this published business service)</faultstring>
</env:Fault>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

Thanks,
SivaKumar.Kommoju
JDE E900

Hi,
I think you've to set-up security in P00950 (Published Business Service Security) for your JP55xxx.
You've to insert a record related to the BSSV in this application and set to Y in "Execute Allowed" field.

Bye,
Guido

Hi Guido,

I have gone to Security Work Bench Application P00950 ->Form Exit ->Published BSSV,

This BSSV form is not allowing to add any record into it, getting the above attached message also this form is not displaying even one standard BSSV (After Clicking FIND Button)

Please help me on this issue .

Thanks,
SivaKumar.Kommoju
E900

Attachments

• 162378-BSSV Error.JPG
    162378-BSSV Error.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 159
HI Siva,
you can write the BBSV record directly into the grid (i.e. you can write "*ALL - *ALL - Y" to allow all users to execute published BBSV)

Bye,
Guido

Hi Guido .

I have tried to add *All *All Y in the grid , System accepted while entering into the grid But while clicking the “OK” button getting – not found in User Define Code 98 SY Error message ( Please Find the above attached error message) .

Please give some alternative solution to fix this issue.

Thanks,
SivaKumar.Kommoju
E900 , 8.98.3

Attachments

• 162443-Error2.JPG
    162443-Error2.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 143
Try using the Secure by Method form exit from the Published Business Service Security Revisions form. Select your Published methods on the Secure by Method form and press the Allow Execute button.

If you can't find your methods on this form, then one of two things:

1. You didn't identify the Published Class when you checked the BSSV object in. You need to select the class on the View Artifacts to Check-in form and press the Set Published row exit.

Some validation will be performed on the BSSV, including a compilation of the code, and if no errors then a record will be written to the F98603 for the published class.

2. There is a problem in some tools releases (I don't remember which ones) whereby the F98603 records are not being created when the BSSV object is checked in. The only workaround that I found was to create the records manually using SQL or similar.

Once you've got the F98603 records, then you'll be able to see them on the Security Workbench.

Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the information.
1) I have tried with secure by method from the Published Business Service security revision but I can’t find any published methods there
2) As you mentioned , I tried to check in the BSSV object so that system does some validation and insert the records in F98603
But I am working E900 DEMO version ,here I am able to check- out BSSV but while check-in …I’m getting “ General Error in Method , Check –In “ ,PFA the screen short

Please give the solution to check in the BSSV object, so that I can keep the security setups and run my application.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 162912-Check-In Error.JPG
    162912-Check-In Error.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 125
Oh yes, you mentioned in your first post that you're working on E1 Standalone. Business Services are not currently supported in Standalone, although there is an enhancement request out there to enable it (8949817). I don't think that you can check your objects in, since you don't have a deployment server, unless someone else can correct me on that.

Saying that, it's possible that all you'll need to do is to fudge the creation of the F98602 and F98603 records. Maybe someone else has tried this?

Good luck!
Dave

Hi Siva,

If you are using JDE E9.0 demo then you wont be able to check in the Business services objects.It is clearly mentioned in Oracle docs that you wont be able to checkin the BSSV objects with toolsets over 8.97.There is a workaround in E9 demo that I have used that you can follow:

1)Create a custom application and make sure the internal and published BSSVs are present in F98601,F98602,F98603.
2)Use the security application to enter a record with "*ALL" so that you can execute all the published BSSVs.
You should then be good to run the BSSVs on demo without getting the Authorization error.

Hi All,

It is a known case where Oracle clearly mentions that the BSSV objects cannot be checked in Demo versions after 8.98 toolset.
Therefore the issue for "Authorization" is been errored out in BSSV jdeveloper console because your objects doesnot exist in the Objects table.I had done a workaround for the same.Here is what you have to do:
1)Since you using the Demo version of E9, create a custom application and insert a record for your respective BSSV objects in F98603.Make sure you have BSSV objects and its respective published methods in F98601,F98602,F98603.
2)Enter a record in security table for published BSSVs P00950 to execute all the published BSSVs from row exit for all users"*ALL".
You should not get authorization error now and able to execute the BSSV.

Back