Best Before date and Sell By Date

JDESPIRIT

HI guys.I am new in JDE and i face an issues during receiving.Let me explain the current senario.My current senario is we are migrating from E8 to E9 and we are facing Best Before and Sell by date issues.If let said during receiving our user mention that the Lot expire date they want to key in by their own date.As I know that from Item Branch Plant , we already set the criteria for branch and Item Based on Shelf life date=30,Best before date=30,Sales By date=30.Normally if let said this setting already been set, we no need to key in own because jde will auto calculate and populate it to us.If user key in own for the lot expire date.Then an error will hit for sell by date incorrect and Best Before date incorrect.Do we have other alternatives way to solve it?As i got try to do lot date override but it is not the best workaround.

Hello,

The values you have mentioned in "Best Before Default Days" and "Sell By Default Days" are positive values (+30). Is the Lot Expiry Date entered less than thirty days in future? In that case Best Before and Sell By Date might error out. If you want Best Before Date and Sell By Date to be calculated with reference to user entered Lot Expiry Date then you will need to enter negative value in these two fields. With this the new dates will be calculated wrt Lot Expiry Date.Typically we keep these two Days as -1. Hope this helps.

Back