Application Last Execution Date.

KSK

KSK

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I had a requirement to identify the last execution date of an Interactive application/report, we have identified F983051.VRVED gives the information that we required.

Issue: F983051.VRVED is not getting updated automatically as expect.

Do we have any alternative field that gives the last execution date?

You should find that this field is updated by UBE's (reports), but NOT by interactive applications. I am not aware of anywhere that the last execution of interactive applications is stored.

Hi Siva,

In the table F983051, the field VCD is updated only when the Processing option is changed, and VED when Data selection is changed.

So every time a report is run, VED (Last executed) is updated. But since there is no data selection for Applications, this is not updated.

Even I have a similar requirement. So in case you have any clue regarding the application usage update, please do let me know.

smile.gif

Hi Siva,

In the table F983051, the field VCD is updated only when the Processing option is changed, and VED when Data selection is changed.

So every time a report is run, VED (Last executed) is updated. But since there is no data selection for Applications, this is not updated.

Even I have a similar requirement. So in case you have any clue regarding the application usage update, please do let me know.

Regards,
Urmila

Back