E9.2 How to Update and add a row via REST API for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne AIS Server in a grid.

patrick.lemos

I have been trying to update a record with this call (See code below) to endpoint /jderest/v2/appstack.
in application P4314 form W4314A.

The records I selected to include in form W4314A are presently there.
The stackId, stateId, and rid are all in sync. I just can't to update the Amount_To_Voucher field (it is an editable field btw).

So. I just believe something is wrong with the actions of my form. Are 'SelectRow' or 'UpdateRow' the right actions?

And, also I would like to add lines to this same grid that I am updating. What actions should I include then?
a, example Post request would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
"action": "execute",
"outputType": "VERSION2",
"actionRequest": {
"maxPageSize": "200",
"formActions": [
{
"command": "SelectRow",
"controlID": "1.0",
"value": "1"

},
{
"command": "UpdateRow",
"controlID": "1",
"value": "1"

},
{
"command": "SetGridCellValue",
"controlID": "320",
"value":element["Amount_To_Voucher"]
},
"formOID": inputMap["formOID"]
},
"stackId": returnMap["stackId"],
"stateId": returnMap["stateId"],
"rid": returnMap["rid"]
})

Actually, as soon as I posted this post, I found another post that contains the solution to this problem.

Again, I just wanted to know the rest structure to add and update records.

The below post contains the solution this post needs.

I'm agree with Scott, Why do you not create a orchestrator with a P4314 Form Request to update amount?

I'm agree with Scott, Why do you not create a orchestrator with a P4314 Form Request to update amount?
I tried. There is something else required for my business process that orchestrator can't do it as of right now. So that is why I am taking this route. Regards.

I really doubt that. I would be interested in knowing what your business process requires that you are trying to accomplish via the rest interface that can't be done by orchestrator. Already sounds like you have hit a little wall using the rest interface.

Back