N/A order status in f4111

sericay

Hey guys, I am trying to create a report about ship trace using f4111

just want to know are all orders recorded in f4111 are completed status? i can only query orders with invoicing status in f4211

F42199 stores order changes, especially if setup in F40203.
All the cardex will show is various DCTO type transactions like pick confirmations, ship confirmation and various inventory related steps.

Just search ILDOCO for an SO you know has been shipped and ccheck what transactions are saved in F4111

F42199 stores order changes, especially if setup in F40203.
All the cardex will show is various DCTO type transactions like pick confirmations, ship confirmation and various inventory related steps.

Just search ILDOCO for an SO you know has been shipped and ccheck what transactions are saved in F4111
got it, thanks

Hey guys, I am trying to create a report about ship trace using f4111

just want to know are all orders recorded in f4111 are completed status? i can only query orders with invoicing status in f4211
Hi Sericay

"i can only query orders with invoicing status in f4211" if your sales update (R42800) is set to Purge to Sales History Completed Sales Orders will be in the F42119, as per following....

6. Purge to Sales Detail History (F42119)
Specify whether the system purges detail information from the F4211 table. When you update customer sales, the system moves detail lines from the F4211 table to the F42119 table. Purging information from the F4211 table allows the table to remain small and improves performance. Values are:

Blank: Copy records from the F4211 table to the F42119 table, and then delete the original records.

1: Do not copy records from the F4211 table to the F42119 table.

If you do not use the Sales History Summary table for reporting, you may want to bypass update to the F42119 table to improve performance.

A sales order will show up in F4111 when the on-hand inventory is relieved. This will either happen at ship confirmation (P4205 - if the processing option is set to relieve on-hand at this time). If it does not relieve at ship confirmation, it will happen at sales update. F4211/9.SDSO02 = '1' when the on-hand has been relieved.

Using the sales ledger can be useful, but what lines are ledgered and at what statuses is completely dependent on setup. Unless you are ledgering everything for all doc/line types, this may not always be a good solution.

Back