Intercompany Orders and Pricing

Bas R

Hi all, currently i have a problem with the setup of intercompany orders in combination with advanced pricing.

In this case (in a 8.12 environment), sales order intercompany processing will be used to fill an order from a branch (branch/plant 10) other than the revenue/header branch (branch/plant 40).

Processing options Sales Order Entry program (P4210):
Interbranch tab, option 1 (Intercompany Invoice option) has been set to 1 (create intercompany invoices). Option 2 (Interbranch Order Types) has been set to SO.
Process tab, option 10 (Cost or Base Price Markup) has been set to 2 (use Base Price).

So the base price of the detail branch (branch/plant 10 in this case) will be the cost on the SO and will also be used for the intercompany orders (SK/OK). Therefore, base pricing has been setup for branch/plant 10 + item.

The (customer) price on the SO will be calculated by using Advanced Pricing (no base pricing will be used here). Therefore, and Adjustment Schedule has been created with several Adjustment Definitions. The Advanced Pricing Adjustments are based on Item Category Codes and Customer Category Codes.

When entering a SO for a customer, the cost price on the SO is the base price that has been setup. But the sales price for the customer (advanced pricing: based on the category codes of the customer) does not come in at all.

When I set the category codes for the header branch/plant the same as the customer category codes, the sales price does come in. So it seems like the Advanced Pricing adjustment are not evaluated based on the customer category codes but on the category codes that have been setup for the header branch/plant when I use intercompany processing??

What can I do about this? Does anyone have a solution how I can make this work? Any help will be appreciated.

Back