E9.2 Does batch quantity and quantity per mean same ?

Krishna009

Hi,

I would like to if the quantity per value showing in the report is batch quantity or quantity of components in Bill of Material used for parent item.

We printed ECO report, but the quantity per value showing is not same as quantity in Bill of material.

Thank you

Think of a BOM like a recipe for cookies. The Batch Quantity represents the number of cookies produced in one batch. The Quantity Per represents the amount of each ingredient required for making one batch. If the Batch Quantity is left as zero, it is assumed that the BOM represents what is required to make a quantity of 1.

Now go enjoy some cookies :)

Think of a BOM like a recipe for cookies. The Batch Quantity represents the number of cookies produced in one batch. The Quantity Per represents the amount of each ingredient required for making one batch. If the Batch Quantity is left as zero, it is assumed that the BOM represents what is required to make a quantity of 1.

I might need you to explain every concept in JDE in this way, because now I can understand. A book deal perhaps even!

Thank you, that helped.

In that case, if quantity per is not printing correctly in the ECO population report R30510. How can I correct it ?

Last edited:
Back