Blank Page Help

Tom_JJ

I am fairly new to BiPublisher and have worked on a purchase order form with a terms of service boiler plate on the form. Do to the insistance of the strict adherance to the layout of the ToS being 2 justified columns the margins are extremely narrow. This leads to a blank page being printed on each order. Is there an escape statement to suppress the blank page? I have attached a template and xml.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Attachments

• JDEList.zip
    361.9 KB · Views: 4
Afraid to open a zip file from a new poster (or even an old one)! Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

The answer is likely to be "fiddle with it in Word until it works how you want" :D BIP skills boil down to word layout skills 80% of the time in my experience!

Last edited:
Is the 2-column text page not within a "table"? If it's not, my first thing to try would be to toss your end tags IN LINE, after the last word on the last column. Then make sure there are no invisible paragraph or line breaks after the text. If they cause the template to spill over to another page it might not be an issue, but if you really want it to look pretty in RTF mode you can resize the font size of the tags :D

1704838766080.png

Have you tried putting the last few text objects (Ec and EC) immediately after the "...of each party.". Having it on the next line might be what's creating another blank page.

Have you tried putting the last few text objects (Ec and EC) immediately after the "...of each party.". Having it on the next line might be what's creating another blank page.
I will try and report back.

Back