E9.2 How to compose a JET Dashboard Page in E1

Hey all! Don't worry I did not forget about you guys :)

Great News, the folks down at the Plant are happy with the Gannt Chart I created! Just have a few tweaks to make then it should be pushed to Production at the end of the year!

My PM put in a request for the Quest conference in March to talk about JET on JDE! Hope we will get selected. If not, I will still be happy to get a guide together and/or we could do a small virtual conference on how to make REST calls over AIS.

Best

Good man Paul Got any pics? Or better still java to share?

Here's a new one I made which has 6 graphs. The bars are different' to the previous bars we have made as the groupings are different. Not only the java seems to change everytime I am asked to make one :) Pies seem to the be only copy paste constant

1702971340449.png

Last edited:
Sure do! It doesn't seem like much since this is DV data.

I def have some JavaScript to share! But want to present it from scratch :)

Guess what! I do not use that clunky E1AISCalls.js and only use the e1pagehelper.js (the one where you have to update your AIS credentials). So this means my data consumption is pure custom :D

In this, I make 2 REST calls. One is to pull UDC values from F0005 and another call that uses the selected UDC to make the query! You can see that UDC in the drop down for users to select

I'm using a custom V55 view that has 4 tables (3 JDE and 1 F55)

You can hover over the Task and view additional information (info that you would have to navigate to another page... set the QBE and search, or row exit )

You'll see a blue gauge that says 39? That is the Qty complete as a percentage. Why look at a dull grid?

Different colors represents different attributes about the Sales Order, such as Status or if it is running late

Hoping our company gets selected for the Quest conference in March 2024!

1703083809025.png
1703083879572.png

Hi Paul

I'll send you some of my java for the various graphs if you interested? I need to catalogue mine to be fair anyway.
I'd really like your gannt chant code to try and mimick the WO scheduling screen, if thats possible please?

Hey guys, hope all is well

Good news, finally able to get the Gantt Chart pushed to Production. The folks at the plant love this Gantt chart

Unfortunately we did not get selected for a Quest Session for this.

The idea was to wait to share this material then I would present and do a live coding.

I want to share with the community how to call the AIS server and load the data into a JET application.

My manager deflected the idea of presenting this here but I still want to share this topic.

If you guys are still interested, then I can do a live coding and record it on YouTube and share it here or post code examples. Which ever my manager would allow, after all this would be recorded from company property. I will ask again

Cheers!

Last edited:

Good news, finally able to get the Gantt Chart pushed to Production. The folks at the plant love this Gantt chart

The idea was to wait to share this material then I would present and do a live coding.

I want to share with the community how to call the AIS server and load the data into a JET application.

My manager deflected the idea of presenting this here but I still want to share this topic.

If you guys are still interested, then I can do a live coding and record it on YouTube and share it here or post code examples. Which ever my manager would allow, after all this would be recorded from company property. I will ask again

Cheers!
I'd lowe to see that mate. Top work and well done.
All my sites over my charts too. People love JDE. #FACT :)

Cheers!
We at tech sig might be interested in hosting you demoing this in a future public session! DM me if you are interested and we'll get you on-deck. Good warm up for future conferences.

I'm sad your session was passed over, it would have been super-unique. There tends to be lots of repetition in the usual sessions.

Back