E9.2 Possibility to automatically create the Asset record at the moment of the PO receipt

marinescu

Hi,

Is there a possibility to automatically create the Asset record at the moment of the PO receipt?

I am not aware of a standard way to do it.

I am a Distribution consultant, but a FIN coworker asked me.

I have asked this question on the App forum, too.

Thank you for any insight.

Remus

JDE1 9.2.5.5

If nothing is configurable in JDE......A orchestration attached to the Post button clicked of the OK on the PO recept calling a form recording of you creating the fixed asset

Hi John,

I couldn't think of anything configurable at P4312 level, double-checked anyway.

I had some kind of an echo at the back of my head, but I didn't want to suggest an answer.
That echo was based on what I have read here for long months - what an orchestration can do.

I was hoping that you would be one of the guys coming back with this type of answer.
So, thank you!

I will forward this very good suggestion.

Kind regards,
Remus

Saying that, as cool as ORCHs are....... it looks like when you run R09801 over your receipt GLs, there is a processing option to call UBE R12800 to create FAs
and....P4312 does also have a PO to run R09801 anyway. (13 in the Versions tab of P4312)

If that isn't immediate enough, it guess is possible to add an ORCH to create them for you and not to call the UBE....? Try both

Double BOOOMB

1711552145454.png

Last edited:
Saying that, as cool as ORCHs are....... it looks like when you run R09801 over your receipt GLs, there is a processing option to call UBE R12800 to create FAs
and....P4312 does also have a PO to run R09801 anyway. (13 in the Versions tab of P4312)

If that isn't immediate enough, it guess is possible to add an ORCH to create them for you and not to call the UBE....? Try both

Double BOOOMB

View attachment 20163

Thanks, John...I think the traditional way you just described is a good idea.
I have already forwarded the info to the FIN guy, invited him to setup his versions and test.

Still, I would have been curious to see the dev doing the ORCH...daydreaming...

Kind regards,
Remus

Back