Check Printing:How to stop the check attachment from printing immediate?

natalieroberge

Hello Board
I would like to know if you can control where the check and the attachment print when you select print immediate when you print the checks. I dont want the attachment to print immediate when the check runs? Is there any way to stop the attachment from printing immediate?
We are using E9.10 and the check was built using BI Publisher. The attachment is the standard jde pdf.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Board
I would like to know if you can control where the check and the attachment print when you select print immediate when you print the checks. I dont want the attachment to print immediate when the check runs? Is there any way to stop the attachment from printing immediate?
We are using E9.10 and the check was built using BI Publisher. The attachment is the standard jde pdf.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably have the check UBE defined to go to a printer in the printer app P98616. There's a "print immediate" box there, and that feature works as long as the UBE isn't defined in BIP. But I believe the combination of BIP + defining the UBE to print to a printer automatically makes it print immediate, regardless of what you check in that box. At least that's what we found.

We ended up removing the UBE-printer combination in P98616. It just goes to default printer, and instructed the users to either change printers in JDE to print, or bring up the PDF and print from Adobe.

Back