Thread: Sales Orders approvals

Sales Orders approvals

My company uses the sales order system for warehouse issues. They now want to have issues approved, similar to purchase orders. This is not standard in JDE, but has anyone else had to do this, or know of a quick way around it, before I start looking at mods? Cheers

Re: Sales Orders approvals

Hi,

There is no standard workflow for warehouse issues but maybe you can try quality management workflow for approvals if it suits your need.

Setting up multiple workflows lengthens the whole cycle process...

Anyways, i've attached the standard list of workflow processes delivered with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (whitepaper).

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Running E1 8.12/8.96.1.5 / Oracle 10g R2 / OAS / all on Windows 2003 platform

Instead of using the standard approval process you could setup an approval setup in the order activity rules using the vanilla speed status update. For example, all the warehouse issues could go to a newly defined status and sit at that status until the approver bumps the line to be approved. You can track who does the bumping in the sales order ledger. Not ideal, but a definite work around.

Kristin
    Kristin Alzak Paroskie
    EnterpriseOne 9.2

Thanks for the replies people. Kristin, we use World A8.1 which I did not mention, but that could still work. Cheers

Thread Information