Thread: New Optio user

New Optio user

As I am new to Optio(e.ComIntegrate 7.7).We use JDE A7.3.
    Does anyone can provide some documentations for study?
    It seems no training course in China.

Thanks for you help!

Re: New Optio user

On your Optio CD you should also find documentation files. They're good reference material, but if you're just starting out, you'll probably have to contact Bottomline (who bought out Optio) to see if they have any training offerings (maybe remote training).

Also, Bottomline has come out with their next generation product, so they probably won't be marketing the Optio product and training much anymore. More an FYI for you.

Finally, there is an Optio forum on JDEList -- please put future posts regarding Optio in that forum. You'll likely get better responses.
    Don Sauve
    Wagstaff, Inc.
    E1 9.2, Win2016, SQL Server 2016, TR 9.2.2.6, WebLogic 12.2.1, BI Publisher

Re: New Optio user

Bottomline has integrated Optios, Create!form and Formscape and named it Transform, if you need to upgrade Optios to Transform, please let me know, I can share the informations with you, I am in China

Welcome to every one at this forum, I am new to Optio e.ComIntegrate 7.7.We use JDE A7.3. But totally confuse if any one have information share us.

Thread Information