RUNUBE command Error

JDETECHIE

Gurus,
I am getting error when i use RUNUBE command. I searched this list before working with this command and followed all the instructions but still I am getting the problem it is giving this error "runube: JDB_InitEnvOvrExtended failed with rcode = 0".
I am using my OW user id, password and Report is already deployed in PY
I used command RCLACTGRP ACTGRP(J1WACTGRP) as posted by tgore in other thread still having problem.
Guys help me out
Here is my CL program
PGM
DCL VAR(&USERID ) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
DCL VAR(&PASSWORD ) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)

ADDLIBLE LIB(B9SYS)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
RUNUBE USER(xxxxx) PASSWORD(xxxx) ENVIRON(PY9) +
REPORT(R555101) VERSION(CHA0001) JOBQ(QB9) MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
RCLACTGRP ACTGRP(J1WACTGRP) MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000) RMVLIBLE LIB(B9SYS)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
ENDPGM:

I would sugest that you tackle this by eliminating the following:

1. Ensure the UBE and version are deployed correctly by submitting them from the JDE environment i.e. using BV (batch versions).

2. If successful, start a new session on your AS/400, using the AS/400 user id that you are using to run your CL. Then start debug (STRDBG), leaving the program name as *NONE and update prod files as *YES. Add the library B9SYS to your library list. Then enter RUNUBE and press F4 and fill in your parameters.
Then make a note of the detailed messages that are generated as these should give you more information as to the problem.

Let us know how you get on.

Just now other colleague told me only JDE could submit RUNUBE. He submitted using his userid and password (has JDE authority) he did not get errors. Still under testing.

Guys if any other suggestion please advice me

Back