Re-apply UL2 to PY900

gerd_renz3

VIP Member
Hi List,

I applied UL2 to my PY900 environment and some objects did not get merged, so I want to apply it again.
( What I actually see is that quite a few .h files did not apply to my PY900/include folder, so that package build has many errors. )
Which are the planner tables I need to "tweek" for the planner to forget that UL2 has already been applied? I know there is a per pathcode/object history table, but I can not find it.

Does anybody know?

My environment is kind of new, coming from an Upgrade, latest tools release and planner ESU have been applied.

Thanks, Gerd

Have you been able to successfully install UL2 to DV? I have had something similar happen to me before. It turns out that I needed to reinstall UL2 to the deployment server and then do a force merge to the environment I installed UL2 to. My install of UL2 to the deployment server was not complete due to a java memory issue.

Hi Gerd,

Please verify the no of objects installed on target environment ( Refer Oracle Note: E1: ESU: Missing Objects From Large Updates such as Baseline ESU JL11051 or Updates (UL1) Cause Errors in Package Build Due to Local DB Connection TimeOut [ID 857422.1]

If you are getting objects less then 8828 for UL2, then select Update Objects from Row Exit in P96470 application for UL2 ASU.

This will update all the Objects in the ASU list.
Then apply the ASU and build a package, that will solve your issue.

Even I faced the similar issue, which was resolved using the same steps.

I hope it helps.
Regards,
--
Ankur Mahendra

Thanks Ankur, I will try that.

I also learned today that there is a form exit on that form that promises to "Remove Updates" . That will be my last resort.

smirk.gif
Have a nice weekend, Gerd

Back