JDE Service Monitoring

msouterblight1

VIP Member
All,

I am looking at configuring monitors in Server Manager, but it doesn't look like it will acccomodate my needs, as our outtage window in from 1:00am to 3:00am each day, and I can't see how to conifgure 2 outtage windows in Server Manager, it only has space for 1 outtage window (I can configure from 3:00 to 12:00am the next day, but I can't configure 12:01am to 1:00am in addition to the first entry). So, I was looking at setting up the services to be monitored in snmp, but from my understanding, each individual kernel would need to be monitored.

So, my question is, what type of software do you use to monitor your EOne services?

Matthew

Currently we use NETIQ and various scripts/sqls with it - I think it has been pretty good. We will be moving to microsoft SCOM. From my little understanding of it, it offers much more OS level reporting and then uses various 'integration packs' to monitor software like websphere..however they do not have one currently for JDE so we will be using custom powershell scripts and the like to fill in the holes. Sorry I can't tell you much more, but another team does the monitoring, we just get the pages
smile.gif

Back