CNC Task

RGSINDHAVA

RGSINDHAVA

Hi List,

Happy New Year,

I want to know that what task CNC people do? Right now I a am on training of development, But I am very much interested in CNC task also. I know some of them like user creation, deletation, batch handling, H/W, S/W installation, (Thanks to JDELIST) but how to do that that I don't know.

I want to know that for which task CNC is responsible and also how to do that task in JDE.

So, Plz can you CNC people give me some help of documents regarding this.

Thanks,
Rohit

Rohit,

I'll send you offline an article I wrote on CNC fundamentals. It covers environments and OCM concepts and was published in the last issue of JDEtips Journal. I am working on part two of the three part series right now. Your best resources, besides Oracle training, are this forum, Quest, and JDEtips journal. All of those are great sources of information and networking.

Gregg

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reply.

I have already seen JDE CNC in WIKIPEDIA, but I want some technical help like how they do those task.

Thanks,
Rohit

Hello, Rohit-- If you have access to the JDE/PeopleSoft/Oracle "Customer Connection" portal, they used to have System Administration and other CNC-related manuals there for downloading as PDFs. Support > Documentation > Documentation Updates.

Hi,

The problem is there only that I dont have access of Oracle Customer Connection.

Thanks,
Rohit

Hi Gregg,
I've been working with JDE since 2003, doing CNC work. I'd be interested in your article, if you wouldn't mind. Thank you,
Jennifer

Check out "http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/jdedent.html"

All latest JDE documentation is available at this location.

Back