CreateForm

wisbadgerfan1111

Is anyone using CreateForm with 8.11_SP1?
confused.gif

My guy who takes care of CreateForm cannot get it to work properely with 8.11_SP1. It works fine with 8.0. He had me add a couple of lines to the jde.ini on the Enterprise server, still no luck. Also, I had to remove the lines I added because my "server" package would not build. Timed out. If you'd like to contact me, 800-348-0571 x 429.

CreateForm is getting very sophisticated, it reads and responds to posts on the list. I will tell you that when I upgraded a client from 8.0 to 8.10, they needed a newer version of CF and the documentation had the incorrect printer set up string. Once we got the correctly supported version and popped in the correct printer connection string, it worked like a champ.

[ QUOTE ]
CreateForm is getting very sophisticated, it reads and responds to posts on the list. I will tell you that when I upgraded a client from 8.0 to 8.10, they needed a newer version of CF and the documentation had the incorrect printer set up string. Once we got the correctly supported version and popped in the correct printer connection string, it worked like a champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are not on 8.11 but on 8.10 we had the incorrect printer definition language after talkig to them they had us change it to *JDE PDF and things worked after that.

Back