Citrix Printing

mstaessen

Has anyone ever experienced the problem where the paper size always defaults to letter on the citrix server, even though the paper size is set to A4 on the local machine. Even if you change it on the citrix server, next time the printer is mapped, it defaults to letter.

Please let me know if anyone has had a similar problem, and what do i do to resolve it

Check the default paper size on the PC connecting to Citrix. This is where Citrix gets it's printer definitions.

Re: RE: Citrix Printing

My bad, Mark. I misread your original post where you DID say "local machine". For some reason I thought you were saying that the physical printer's default was A4. Anyway, you might want to check the settings on the printer and on the print server.

Re: RE: Citrix Printing

The printer is connected directly to her machine (No Print Server Involved) and on her machine it is set to A4 in all the places i can find, however on connecting to Citrix, it sets the paper size to letter. I am all out of ideas

RE: RE: Citrix Printing

Mark, I've never dealt with local printers from Citrix, so I too have no =
more ideas. Hopefully, one of the Citrix gurus out here can give you a =
clue.
=20

Charles Harrell=20
Applications Support=20
615-341-8307=20
Caterpillar Confidential Green=20

are you using Active Directory, if so check the Environment tab in the user AD settings also on Citrix in the Client Configuration manager do you have it set to inherit user configuration for the TCP and RDP client settings.

Back