E9.1 Work Order Parts List Attached, but Summary Availability Not Showing Committed

richchipper

Well Known Member
I'm finding a situation in one of my manufacturing branches where the parts list is attached, but if I check Summary Availability, I see no commitments for the items. I've checked our version of R31410 against a version that seems to be working in another branch. They match except the Edits button is blank in the branch that is not working and is populated in the one that is. I don't know if that's the reason, but if it is, where do I create the Lot Status Group?
Processing Options
. Enter Allowed Lot Status Group to validate

Speaking as a developer whos written code to do this very thing, updating F3111 with a LOTN LOCN and QTY is one thing, but updatng the F41021 is done in a different BSFN

X3111 updates F3111 (COMM needs to be H I think)
B4101370 updates F41021 with the quantity etc. in F41021 HCOM or QOWO depending on what you're doing

Last edited:
I'm finding a situation in one of my manufacturing branches where the parts list is attached, but if I check Summary Availability, I see no commitments for the items. I've checked our version of R31410 against a version that seems to be working in another branch. They match except the Edits button is blank in the branch that is not working and is populated in the one that is. I don't know if that's the reason, but if it is, where do I create the Lot Status Group?
Processing Options

Processing Options
Do you have the same setups of P3009 and the Item availability definition under P41001 for all BPs ?

Hello Richard,
Please check the R31410 Processing Option and the P3009 commitment control setup. If it
1681128755803.png

1681128792414.png

1681128815685.png

Regards,
Vinay

Back