Quality Management Module in EnterpriseOne 8.12 - Advice on Mastering Quickly for Core Team Training?

catherine collins

Quality Management Module in EnterpriseOne 8.12 - Advice on Mastering Quickly for Core Team Training?

Hello - I'm preparing to conduct a one-day Core (Project) Team training class on the Quality Management module in 8.12 E1. I'm looking for any "inside" application knowledge from people who've used this functionality, so I can give users a good introduction to the pros and cons of the Quality Management module as it exists "out of the box" (no customization). Part of my goal is to help users determine if this is a good module to purchase as part of their overall implementation. Any technical insights and "wow" pointers would be very helpful. Also, can you please point me to good JDE E1 quality-related websites, documents, and/or blogs? Thank you!

Re: Quality Management Module in EnterpriseOne 8.12 - Advice on Mastering Quickly for Core Team Training?

Here's a reasonably detailed overview article on Quality Management. We also have 6,000 more pages of other topics covered. www.JDEtips.com

Attachments

• 127756-Quality Management Module Overview.pdf
    847.9 KB · Views: 776
Re: Quality Management Module in EnterpriseOne 8.12 - Advice on Mastering Quickly for Core Team Training?

Thank you very much for this article. I love the JDETips website!

Back