Promised Delivery Date >> F4211

scatalano

Good afternoon everyone. I'm having a strange issue and I'm looking for some help/guidance.

We are on JDE 8.11 SP1 Tools Release 8.96.1.4. Our customer service department is looking to track our actual ship date vs. the customer's requested ship date. We have decided to use the Promise Delivery Date field to track the customer's requested ship date (f4211.sdrsdj).

The problem we are running into is if they enter in a date at order entry time, the date is populated in the sdrsdj and remains unchanged. However, if they have to change this date for some reason, JDE accepts the new date, however, after accepting the order, an entirely different date is updated in the SDRSDJ. In some cases, the date has been 2 or 3 years prior.

Does anyone have any idea as to what is happening here?

Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Have fun everyone.

Steve Catalano

I tried it on our system. We are on E1 8.12 tools release 8.96.2.3. I was able to update the promised delivery date on an existing order successfully. This may mean there is a fix for your issue.

Also, are you using the same version (same processing options) when you do the add and when you do the change?

Steven

Back