Problem debugging Business Function

anurudh

We are running on JDE 7333 and I am trying to debug a Business function using following way and am getting "Oexplore.exe doesn't have debugging information" followed by "One or more debug points will be disbaled and control will stop at the begining of execution"

I am closing oneworld and am starting VC++ 6.0, then I open oexplore.exe and attahced the desired dll from Project-> settings, after this I am oprening the .c or .h file and am putting my breakpoint there. Now the moment I click on debug -> go, I get a message.

I suggest that you go into Business Function Design from OMW and rebuild the source module that contains the BSFN you are trying to debug.

Also, the message "Oexplore.exe doesn't have debugging information" can be ignored.

Barry

Barrier thanks for the reply. I build the business function everytime before debugging but still the problem continues. Though i can ignore the "oexplore.exe doesn't have debug informtion' but it disables my actual debug point in the .c or .h file.

appreciate your help.

When you set off the C-compiler using OMW, and the new window pops up, go to the menu at the top and in one of the dropdown lists, make sure 'debug' is checked. Then proceed to compile.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Vince

Please refer to JDE/PeopleSoft document: ott-00-0046

Title: Debugging a Business Function on a WIN NT/2000 server.

It is very useful for debugging on the client as well.

--Tim Hui

Back