Print Software for Checks

BILLT3

We are looking to get away from pre-print check stock and want to be able to print the check and have them signed automatically. We are looking Printech's product CheckPlus.

Does anyone have experience with Printech or another Vendor to do this from JDE?

Thanks for any info.

Bill

We use Createform and buy secure check stock from Relyco in Nashua, NH.
Very satisfied

We use CreateForm/CreatePrint from Bottomline Technologies. Optio is the other big player in this realm.

We are using Formscape to print checks. They have pre designed some reports that JDE customers usually modify. The print jobs go directy to the Formscape Queue & Print "seemlessly". This works great, after the design has been modified by a Formscape Developer. However, the package is EXTREMELY expensive and difficult to maintain as the documentation for the custom Reports is non-existent and also tacks on a hefty annual maintenance fee.
Have you thought about just buying the font, the special ink cartridge & simply modifying the JDE check print? This would be the path I would choose if I had it to do all over again. If you really need a logo ... the tip of the month from here tell you how to create a custom font & incorporate this into JDE reports. These are all one time costs & you don't pay for them over & over again. I also like to keep the process simple without adding unnecessary layers of interface complexity.
Heather
IT Manager
OneWorld 8.1 (B7334)
SQL Server 2000

Re: RE: Print Software for Checks

We are using Bottomline for check printing. Very satisfied with the product. It also produces the positive pay files for submission to the banks. Not sure on the cost, but we're high volume - 500+ checks per day. Have a single employee dedicated to the job.

Back