OMW - Project within a Project

TimPierce

Reputable Poster
My colleague has accidentally moved an OMW project into her default project and now cannot remove it!

The allowed actions look ok and this only seems to happen with the default project.

Any ideas what we could be doing wrong?

Hi!
I would check the user role in the default project... It can be quite a limitation to allowed actions.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz
e-Best, Hungary

Check that both projects are at the same release level.
(ie B7333). If they are not, you cannot do anything with them. If they are, then you can blue arrow the inside one out of the outside one.

I have also experienced this problem sometimes remove object arrow works ,but could not find any correct method

If all else fails, you can remove it from the project using SQL statements. This is the only solution that has worked for us.

Here is the statement:

As with everything, make a backup of the table before moving on.

delete from f98222 where POOMWPRJID='DefaultProject" and POOMWOBJID='OffendingProject';

You should only get 1 row returned. If not, do a rollback. Don't forget to commit after running the SQL if everything is fine.

If you havent found a solution yet then do this , take out all the objects from the non default project and then remove the project. Once remove bring it back and then add all the objects.

Back