Multiple Media Objects on a Report Question revisited

Patrick

I asked this question previously, and Ellen Deak responded that JDE told her it is not possible at this time. However, looking in our archives I found a reponse from Ben Britain that led me to belive that he had an answer:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthre...Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=39225

If this plan of attack works, I could really use the help on implementing it. If not, let me know I am barking up the wrong tree and I will move on. Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

OW 7333 SP20 NT 2000 SQL 2000[wink]

Even though I researched it, what was implemented was not a retrieval of secondary media objects but a storage of picture IDs which were attached as (i think) OLE objects. I would be willing to help again as I believe once it has been developed, customers will be clamoring for the capability. I do wonder whether we have any JDE insiders on this forum who might know or find out if JDE's solution is going to be ready for public consumption any time soon.

Ben again

Thanks Ben,

I would love for someone to help out on this issue. I have a client clammoring for it right now. Anyone elses help or anyone that can think of a good alternative would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again Ben.

Patrick

Back