JDE connector can't connect to JD Edwards

nuttapong

JDE connector can\'t connect to JD Edwards

Hi, All

I'm OIM developer. For a few week, I have to develop the connector(JDE Connector v9.0.4.3) to connect OIM with JDE. When I'm trying to connect to JDE, I got some error below

ERROR,12 Jul 2011 16:30:24,968,[XL_INTG.JDECONNECTOR],Could not login to JDEdwards Enterprise One:com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.ServerFailureException: Exception occurred while validating role and/or environment in Java Connector Login method:Invalid Role *ALL and/or Environment JPD812_KKB for User jmfec
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.Connector.loginBase(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.Connector.loginBase(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.Connector.login(Unknown Source)
at com.oracle.oim.integration.jde.utils.JDEConnection.OpenConnectionToJDE(Unknown Source)

Then I've tried to login to JDEdwards Enterprise directly by using the same username, password, environment and role but its ok.
I don't know why the connector can not login by using the same user that can login to JDEdwards Enterprise directly.

Please someone help me.

Re: JDE connector can\'t connect to JD Edwards

nuttapong
You need to add the verison and E1 info in your post since most of the technical questions are very much dependent on the E1 and tools.

Did you copy and set all the INIs required by the connector. also you need to copy correct JDBC driver. From your post it seems you have just finised the development and its surprising you are testing it on Production server ?.

Chan

I agree with Chan and did you copy all EnterprseOne jar you need to connect to EnterpriseOne server? jar files are under system/classes of your enterprise server
gg

Hi Guys,

System configuration:
OIM(Oracle Identity Management) Server:
-OS for App Server: Windows 2003R2 EE 32bit
-App Server type and version: Oracle SOA Suite 10.3.0.3
-Clustered/Non-clustered: Non-clustered
-DB Type and version: Oracle 10gR2 10.2.0.4
-OIM Connector Pack 9.0.4.1
-OIM version: 9.1.0.1860.16
-JDE Connector 9.0.4.3
JD Edward Version E.8.12 Tool release 8.98

I'm developing on development environment.
The connector needs INI files follow this:
jas.ini
jdbj.ini
JDE.INI
jdeinterop.ini

I've config all files follow JDE admin.
And I copy all requested jar files from E1 to my OIM server.
It seems its ok because I can run task that read the data such as role, language and so on from E1.

But I don't know why not I can create JDE user through OIM.

Can someone give me some idea?

Thanks,
Nuttapong

Please check and verify the version of JDK you are using corresponding to the JDE tools release.

Back