How to Print data selection in reports

Bob Tsai

My Client want me design a report with printing Data selection in the report first page, how can I do it?
Thanks

Hi Derek,

Please check the thread:

Retrieve data selection variable axay72 01/16/02 09:05 AM

on the Developer's forum or use this link.

http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=OWDEV&Number=26658&page=&view=&sb=&o=

Otherwise, if the selction requirements is limited, you can get the selection criteria from POs, setting the Selection Appand Flag to No and setting the selection programatically in the Init Section event. This way you can print PO values wich used in the selection logic.

Regards,

Zoltán

Derek,

If you mean that the client wants to see data selection info in the first page when the report is run then go into design (either for the UBE or Version) select Report/Report Properties from the menu, select the Cover Page tab and check the Print Cover Page and Data Selection boxes.

A cover page will be automatically generated when the report is run displaying the data selection(s) used for each of the sections.

Barry

Derek,

If you mean that the client wants to see data selection info in the first page when the report is run then go into design (either for the UBE or Version) select Report/Report Properties from the menu, select the Cover Page tab and check the Print Cover Page and Data Selection boxes.

A cover page will be automatically generated when the report is run displaying the data selection(s) used for each of the sections.

Barry
This method isn't working, Why?

Back