Grid with variable number of columns

AlexRO

AlexRO

Well Known Member
Hello everyone. As the title says do you know of a way to create a grid with a variable number of columns? A method is to create a more columns than I need normally and hide them, but do not want to use this method.I want to define the number of columns at runtime. If anyone has an idea and wants to share it I will welcome it.

Cheers,

re: Table with variable number of columns

As i know, you can't do that as table's definition is a part of DD. But per harps, you could explain your need to find a solution ?

=C2=A0

Sincerely

with a variable number of columns? A method is to create a more columns tha n I need normally and hide them, but do not want to use this method.I want to define the number of columns at runtime. If anyone has an idea and wants to share it I will welcome it.

Cheers,

Looking for a job? Check out the Job Opportunities forum

This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Developers Mailing List.

Hello all,

I know that with the current tool set we can't create that kind of grid, but i think I have an idea. I could use a text block control and insert a html table, use the same css as the default table and voila.

Cheers,
Dan.

Why don't you want to use the method of creating all the columns and just hiding the ones you don't want to use? Just curious.

Back