Generating Serialize Object

oakoak

Hi list,
i can't generate seriallize object to web server.
Error message:

26 Jan 2005 13:38:24,296 [Thread-0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.jas} - OneWorld JAS startup initiated

26 Jan 2005 13:38:24,597 [Thread-0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.jas} - Create the jdeServerrListener JdeNetException Cannot' listen on the port :6012

26 Jan 2005 13:38:27,254 [Thread-0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.jas} - OneWorld JAS startup complete

26 Jan 2005 13:43:19,909 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.system.none} - SecurityServer already exists, no override allowed

26 Jan 2005 13:43:21,530 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException} - com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Sy810.

26 Jan 2005 13:43:21,537 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException} - com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATA_SOURCE_NOT_FOUND] Data source for F00921, TBLE not found. ([DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Sy810.)

26 Jan 2005 13:43:21,559 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.jas} - JDBSignOn Fail [DATA_SOURCE_NOT_FOUND] Data source for F00921, TBLE not found. ([DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Sy810.)

if you know how to solve this problem. Please contract me
[email protected]

Thank You @ Regards
oakoak :confused: [color:red] [/color]

Check your BD SYSTEM SETTINGS stanza on the PC jas.ini File. Anyway, if you
describe your platform, it would be easier to help you.

Regards

Ent: AS400, Sun, NT
Oneworld XE SP20
Clients: Citrix, Web, Java

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than
the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

Check you jas.ini file to see which port it's listening on (looks like 6012) and make sure that's the port your ES is running on.

Hi list,

- Detail
Enterprise Server : AS400(V5R2).
Jas Server : AS400 (on EnterPrise Server) Websphere 5.0.2 8.93JB1
-----------------------------------------------------------
All of workstations can sign on and use.
in JDE.ini on Client to be setup serviceNameListen=6012
serviceNameConnect=6012

if you want more information of error please send e-mail to [email protected]
Thank you for Help
Lusifiss newby Admin EnterpriseOne e810.

:confused:

I'm assuming you've your Jas and ES services are on the same machine. If that's the case, I am not sure if two different jobs on one machine can listen on the same port. Does anybody know if that's possilbe on the AS/400?

Wes

I was installing a second instance and had the same problem as you. The fix was:

In jas.ini file under [JDENET] stanza add
disableListener = TRUE

Wes

Hi Wes_D,
Thank you very much for your solution. Now i found new problem about connection Data Source SYSTEM - 810.
My Error is :

03 Feb 2005 14:44:36,766 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException} - com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource System - 810.

03 Feb 2005 14:44:36,767 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException} - com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATA_SOURCE_NOT_FOUND] Data source for F00921, TBLE not found. ([DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource System - 810.)

03 Feb 2005 14:44:36,794 [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0] ERROR: {com.jdedwards.jas} - JDBSignOn Fail [DATA_SOURCE_NOT_FOUND] Data source for F00921, TBLE not found. ([DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource System - 810.)
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Back
Top Bottom