FDA 21 FCR Part 11 Compliance Audit & e-Signature functionality?

Krofire.com

Krofire.com

Reputable Poster
Dear List... Does anyone have any insight, whatsoever, into the new functionality that JDE released for Audit Trails and Electronic Signature? I found a cryptically entitled PowerPoint ("SE1790") slide show on the Knowledge Garden that suggest that the new functions will be released in an ESU. Further research suggests that ESU JD18630 (Xe) was the first release and this was delivered in December 2002.

What mystifies me is the fashion in which the software is released. Althought there is a Technical Manual for it ("Auditting Administration Tool") I can find no Press Release or any official announcement that it even exists. In the middle of 2002 the software should have been through Beta Clients. Does anyone know who the clients were?

I asked GCS for the official JDE story but nobody there knew anything about this new software. There is no Training course for it either. It seems to have escaped rather than be released. Any comments?

Hi,

For me, the same question remains. Any update on SP 21 (which should solve the tracability problem) is hard to find. Please keep me informed on your foundings.

No, I never did find out any more. However, there was a post on the JDE List a few months back from someone asking a question about their specific implementation.... So, yes, clients are now using it but I guess my question was premature.

Considering the effort that went into it, I guess the lack of discussion means the take-up hasn't been that great. I wonder how many users there are right now.

Anybody?

Back