E.T.O.

jur

Hi. I'm really new at J.D. 8.12 and I'm thinking to use E.T.O. in order to:
- track from sales to purchase
- invoice using milestones
I think this is the correct way, but I have not enough knowledgment yet, so I would please very much if somebody could send me some document about ETO and his links with manufacturing, invoicing and so...But not the standar docs.

thank you in advance. Regards!!

Hi Jur,
I am also new using and setting ETO and I would like to creating invoices using contract billing. I've found a parameter in P31P001 Sales Order tab to set billing method. There is not PO in P31P001 to set the contract billing versions or something there. How can it work after all? I can not find documentation or references on the metalink or in the implementation guides.

Could anybody help me?
Thanks, Kriszta

Hi
I had a look at ETO last year (implementation project is on hold since).
The only document I was able to find is the implementation guide. It was not very helpful sinse it tells you how to be able to create a project and do the basics setup. But it doesn't explain how it really works and how things are integrated.

By the way, I was able to create Sales Order from a project work order, and then invoice it by making the milestone "Shippable". But I'm not able to make it work every times!
I think you could also use the progressive billing functionnality..

Finally I don't really know much as you do about ETO and would be interested in having more documents too.

Let me know if you get something.
thanks

Hi,

ETO is more suited for project based structures like constructions business, it helps you to relate work orders,purchase orders and financial spending whether they are purchased orders or just spendings, it is also very good if you like to see estimated budgets for the whole project. I have implemented ETO in a pharmauiticals company but it didn't require all functions of ETO, so I didn't explore it much but standart docs were the only source I could find ...

Back
Top Bottom